CPD WEBINAR- The Power Of Questions
The wise man doesn’t give the right answers, he poses the right questions.’ Claude Levi-Strauss. Asking the right questions of ourselves, as much as of others, is one of the keys to success in our business and personal lives.
This virtual training programme helps us to understand why questions are so important and how powerful they can be in leading us to the outcomes we want to achieve. This type of learning is applicable at all levels across the insurance industry, whether in sales, negotiation, claims, underwriting, broking or simply working collaboratively in teams or meetings
CONTENT AND LEARNING
- The limitations of language and how we distort, delete, and generalise our experience
- Using questions to recover this information, and clarify meaning – the ‘meta model’
- The power of internal questions and external questions
- Driving ownership, accountability, and responsibility
- Skilful questioning techniques for business – including S.P.I.N.
- Understanding the need for questions
- Understanding the power of the questions we ask ourselves and the questions we ask others
- To learn skilful questioning techniques to achieve the outcomes we want in business and personal lives