IFW Annual Conference: Making Happiness Pay
Welcome to the second Initiative for Financial Wellbeing (IFW) Conference entitled “Making Happiness Pay”. This is a conference open to all. We want to debate about money and happiness to involve everyone. If you are a financial adviser, coach, planner, paraplanner, practice manager, fintech startup, product provider, marketing expert, charity or just an interested party – the IFW will help you to help your clients become happier as well as wealthier.
This event will take place online over 2 days on 26th & 27th May 2021. There’s a packed agenda to include a range of inspirational subjects from several speakers coupled with an increased number of opportunities for discussions, socialising and networking, all from the comfort of your own home or office.
The speakers we have confirmed are:
- Ruby Wax – Comedian, Presenter and Author (An interview about how financial wellbeing links to mental health)
- Phil Bray from the Yardstick Agency (Marketing Financial Wellbeing to people who don’t know what it is, or that they need it!)
- Dennis Harhalakis from Cambridge Money Coaching (Understanding our Money Behaviour)
- Martha Lawton – Consultant, & Creator / Co-host of Squanderlust podcast (Who wants to be normal?)
- Vanessa King – Action for Happiness
- Elizabeth Dunn – Co-Author of Happy Money: The New Science of Happier Spending (An interview)
- Chris Budd – our Founder & Chairman (Audit value and evidence of Financial Wellbeing in practice)
Our ambition is to create an open community of like-minded financial services professionals to meet and share ideas. At this digital event, you’ll be able to do just that. You will hear from experts on the science of wellbeing; exploring if money really does make us happy, financial wellbeing coaching practices and so much more.
You’ll also hear more about what the IFW does, and how you can get involved in changing the way financial planning and advice is delivered.