MASTER: Supervisor Workshop
Our ever-popular supervisor workshop is now online! The workshop will cover the role of a supervisor, your regulatory obligations and tips on how to get the most out of your team.
Our new online events have been designed to ensure that they are super interactive and inclusive. Prior to the event, you will receive a pack in the post with all relevant materials so that you can join in on the day and feel as though you’re actually in the room with us. We promise there will be no place for Zoom fatigue – these events have been created in an innovative way, with group activities and engaging content – click play to find out how…
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Explain the regulatory background and T&C rules.
- Explain the role of communication in effective supervision.
- Explain the learning process and utilise it to the benefit of colleagues.
- Demonstrate effective coaching and counselling techniques.
- Set and measure objectives effectively.
- Conduct effective observation meetings, giving appropriate feedback and setting follow up objectives.
- Record the masterclass as Structured CPD.
This event will be hosted by Christian Markwick of Apricity.
Sign me up!