MASTER: Supervisor Workshop
Our ever-popular supervisor workshop is now online! The workshop will cover the role of a supervisor, your regulatory obligations and tips on how to get the most out of your team.
This workshop will be delivered in our usual style, interactive with small delegate numbers to ensure that you get the most out of the sessions. Sharing best practices and learning how other firms approach situations is the name of the game for this style of event.
Find out more about our MASTER events below:
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Explain the regulatory background and T&C rules.
- Explain the role of communication in effective supervision.
- Explain the learning process and utilise it to the benefit of colleagues.
- Demonstrate effective coaching and counselling techniques.
- Set and measure objectives effectively.
- Conduct effective observation meetings, giving appropriate feedback and setting follow up objectives.
- Record the masterclass as Structured CPD.
Christian Markwick, Head of Adviser Support – Apricity Compliance
Christian is Apricity’s Head of Adviser Support. Having been an adviser, T&C Manager & SM16/17 for many years, he is very well placed to understand what makes firms tick, what many are trying to achieve and how to assist them in getting there.
Paul Sylvester-Evans, Head of Regulatory Support – Apricity Compliance
With over 20 years of experience working in the financial services sector as both an adviser and a Senior Manager, Paul understands the needs and requirements of our clients and is perfectly placed to support them develop the requisite skills, practices and knowledge to move their businesses forward.