MASTER: Training & Competence Scheme
Our MASTER: Training and Competence workshop will look at how to create a comprehensive T&C scheme, creating routes to competence and personal development plans for all your staff. Delegates will benefit from a number of different learning outcomes including understanding the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C and coming away with the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
Click play to find out more about our MASTER events:
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Be able to conduct a Training Needs Analysis on a firm and its advisers.
- Be able to manage the disciplinary and potential termination process for certified advisers/employees.
- Have the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
- Understand the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C.
- Know how to build the KPI’s that fit your firms’ advisers risk assessments.
- Understand the CPD requirements for advisers and admin staff.
Christian Markwick, Head of Adviser Support – Apricity Compliance
Christian is Apricity’s Head of Adviser Support. Having been an adviser, T&C Manager & SM16/17 for many years, he is very well placed to understand what makes firms tick, what many are trying to achieve and how to assist them in getting there.