MASTER: Training & Competence Scheme
Our MASTER: Training and Competence workshop will look at how to create a comprehensive T&C scheme, creating routes to competence and personal development plans for all your staff. Delegates will benefit from a number of different learning outcomes including understanding the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C and coming away with the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
This workshop will be delivered in our usual style, interactive with small delegate numbers to ensure that you get the most out of the sessions. Sharing best practices and learning how other firms approach situations is the name of the game for this style of event.
Find out more about our MASTER events below:
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Be able to conduct a Training Needs Analysis on a firm and its advisers.
- Be able to manage the disciplinary and potential termination process for certified advisers/employees.
- Have the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
- Understand the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C.
- Know how to build the KPI’s that fit your firms’ advisers risk assessments.
- Understand the CPD requirements for advisers and admin staff.
Christian Markwick, Head of Adviser Support – Apricity Compliance
Christian is Apricity’s Head of Adviser Support. Having been an adviser, T&C Manager & SM16/17 for many years, he is very well placed to understand what makes firms tick, what many are trying to achieve and how to assist them in getting there.