MASTER: Training & Competence Scheme
Our MASTER: Training and Competence workshop will look at how to create a comprehensive T&C scheme, creating routes to competence and personal development plans for all your staff. Delegates will benefit from a number of different learning outcomes including understanding the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C and coming away with the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
Click play to find out about our MASTER events and what this one will entail…
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
– Be able to conduct a Training Needs Analysis on a firm and their advisers.
– Be able to manage the disciplinary and potential termination process for certified advisers/employees.
– Have the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
– Understand the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C.
– Know how to build the KPI’s that fit your firms’ advisers risk assessments.
– Understand the CPD requirements for advisers and admin staff.
This event will be hosted by Christian Markwick from Apricity.