Well, isn’t this a lovely blog post to write on a gloomy Monday?
Over the past few weeks, we have been very lucky as our team have been shortlisted for many prestigious awards across the industry. From our paraplanning services at The Verve Group all the way to The Verve Foundation’s initiatives, we wanted to shout about how amazing their efforts have been. So, without further ado…
The Verve Foundation:
- Shortlisted for Money Marketing‘s Charity Champion Award and Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Shortlisted for MoneyAge‘s Diversity Award
- Shortlisted for PIMFA D&I Awards for the Best D&I Initiative Award
- Shortlisted for Professional Adviser‘s Women in Financial Advice for Contribution to Gender Diversity Award
- Shortlisted for Women in Finance‘s Outstanding Diversity Network of the Year Award
- Cathi Harrison shortlisted for Personal Finance Society‘s Equality Diversity and Inclusion Champion Award
The Verve Group:
- Cathi Harrison shortlisted for Tees Businesswoman of the Year Award
- Shortlisted for Money Marketing‘s Best Support Service Provider Award
- Jenna Mackenzie was awarded Highly Commended for Professional Paraplanner‘s Outsourced Paraplanner of the Year Award
Phew! What a list, huh?
But this is what happens when you join the revolution, we are determined to change the face of finance both within the industry and outside it.
Wish us luck!